Search This Blog

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Hello Healthcare Marketers

I am looking forward to providing marketing content that will be a resource to healthcare organizations. It will take me a few weeks to get ramped up but the information here will be practical and pertinent. The topics will be specific to healthcare marketing and sales and will draw upon the bloggers 20 years of experience.

So stay tuned this week for a few examples of what will be provided moving forward. I look forward to sharing and learning from many of you as well. The great thing about this industry (healthcare) is that it is always changing. Even though the blogger has much experience in the field, I have been humbled on more than a few occasions during the past 20 years. We are always learning, improving and executing. The learning is always a crucial part of the process.

Hope you join me frequently here. Heres to learning together, and growing your healthcare organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment